Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I know, I'm very late. But who cares at least I'm posting!!! This Valentine's was very special for us this year. We all shared the sweetest treat of all. Our baby Weston! And yes he is very sweet and scrumptious. The kids adore him and love him very much. They want to hold, touch, kiss , and hug him all day long. The kids also enjoyed their gifts from Chris and I (I did not know it but the day before Valentine's he took the kids to the gift shop and let them pick out their own gifts. Ha!) I thought it was kind of funny, but now that I think of it, Chris and I both hand picked our chocolates from Copper Kettle Candies. Having a baby around holidays really change how things are done! I should not forget to mention that my honey also got me a dozen of pink and white roses!

No comments: