Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St Patty's Day 2008





























The kids had a blast today because they finally got to wear those special shirts we bought a couple weeks back. They have been just itchin to get to wear them. They thought it was funny because I went to the church this morning in a frenzy because I have lost my phone (my lifeline) and forgot to wear green, so they got to pinch daddy when I got home. It was such a nice day today ,outside temp was in the low 60's and not to much of a breeze, so I took them out to play. They ran around out in the grass soakin up the sun. Jackson took a little bouncy ball out and chased it all over the yard and Savanna picked flowers and just kind of did her own thing. Momma set them all together for a little photo shoot and it took a little patience but I think we got at least one good mug shot of the three of them. Hope you had a great day like we did today. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: