Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby has the CROUP

I can't believe it's been months since I have blogged. ( Yes I can, we are talking about me!!!) I just can't seem to find time. The only reason I'm up now is I have to wake Weston up at midnight to give him his medicine. My poor baby has the croup and the last couple of nights have been rough. For those of you not familiar with croup, it is a respiratory virus that effects the breathing. A sure sign of the croup is coughing that sounds like a dog barking and a seal talking. We took him to the docs today and he has it pretty bad. She put him on steroids because he has strider which is the swelling of the windpipe. Yeah pretty serious. This is also very contagious!! Pray that my other two will stay well.

4 comments:

made2mama said...

We will pray for you all;)I'm glad you have it under control with Weston. Poor baby. I can only imagine what he sounds like. Thanks for informing us about croup.
love ya;)

Jenny said...

Bless his heart. Andrew had that when he was a baby but not a very serious case of it.

made2mama said...

This is sad too! Update sister!! My goodness!

made2mama said...

Merry Christmas my precious family;P