Saturday, February 9, 2008

Decision to Enduce

Please bare with me as I record my thoughts and final days befor the delivery of Weston. I decided to use our blog as a type of journal since I don't have or keep one. Much of what you will read you already have heard from me, maybe you will pick up some details you have not heard. We went to the doctors on Monday the 4th, and once again for the 3rd week in a row nothing had changed with my examinations. No sign anytime soon of a baby being born. This is how its gone with all my children, except the doctor could feel Weston's head. My doctor looked at me and said do you want to enduce? I said Yes!! It was a week early but the doctor felt the baby was ready and healthy. He called to Labor and delivery and they had a room for Tuesday night. We began to plan and get very excited at that moment, we didn't realize it could be this soon. We ran last minute errands and picked up things we needed for the baby. We called and told friends and family the expected date and went home for our "last night as a family of four".

No comments: